Frequently Asked Questions
Find here all questions that you may have about usage of our website, terms, how it works, referral etc.
A few stores only allow cashback earned from them to be used as gift cards. To make this distinction easier to understand, the cashback earned from these merchants is referred to as Rewards.
The process of earning Rewards is same as earning Cashback; the only difference is Rewards cannot be withdrawn as cash. In this case, your available balance on the payments page may be less than your actual available balance.
Any stores carrying Rewards instead of Cashback will be explicitly mentioned on their store pages. However, the majority of stores do not carry rewards.
Follow simple steps to earn extra cashback:
1. Login to our website and select your choice of coupon/offer
2. Click and the visit merchant website to redeem the coupon/offer
3. Place an order as usual
4. Your cashback will be tracked and updated in your Dashboard within 72 hours
5. Your cashback will be updated as payable within 90 days from the transaction date
6. You can transfer your earned cashback to your bank account, your PayPal account or redeem for gift cards (coming soon).
Please read “View Cashback Terms” in the store page before shopping. To ensure a smooth and accurate cashback tracking, please keep the following rules in mind:
– LOG IN to your account on our website before clicking any coupon/offer.
– Put products/services in cart AFTER visiting the store through our website links.
– Place order in one session without visiting other websites (in the same tab).
– Do not use any coupon/promo code that is not available on our website.
– Do not use Ad blockers or Cookies blockers when visiting our website; Otherwise, we cannot track your transactions.
– Do not use third-party payment channels (e.g., Chase Pay, Apple Pay, PayPal, Amazon Pay, etc.)
If your cashback is canceled by the merchant, your cashback amount for that transaction will be deducted from your pending balance. The status of the canceled transaction will be set to ‘canceled’ in your cashback activity page.
Merchant holds sole discretion in determining the validity of a transaction. Unfortunately, once a merchant has canceled your transaction, we cannot reverse their decisions.
Pending Balance is the amount that you have earned but unable to redeem. Your pending balance contains the amount of cashback earned from purchases and/or any bonus that you might have earned from our website. Available Balance is the amount that you can withdraw immediately (no minimum withdrawal requirement).
Pending balance earned from purchases usually requires 4-8 weeks to become available because merchants will wait until their return and exchange period is over before confirming the purchase with us. If a merchant determines a transaction as canceled or exchanged, the pending balance of this transaction will not become available, and it will be removed from your pending balance.
The amount of pending cashback is indicative and may change upon final confirmation from the store.
Cash back is earned on your net purchase amount, which EXCLUDES TAXES, FEES, SHIPPING, GIFT-WRAPPING, DISCOUNTS OR CREDITS, RETURNS OR CANCELLATIONS, AND EXTENDED WARRANTIES. Purchases of gift cards do not qualify for cash back. Cashback amounts vary by store and product category and may contain exclusions in terms of the offer and/or the applicable store page. Please review these terms carefully.
When we track a transaction, some stores do not provide us with all the information required to accurately calculate earned cash back.
– The order was canceled.
– The order was returned or partially returned.
– The order was exchanged or partially exchanged.
– The order was changed.
– The order was paid for using a gift code or gift voucher.
– The order was paid for using Cash on Delivery.
– The order was paid through third-party payment channels.
– The order might have been classified as a bulk order.
– The order did not comply with the store’s cashback policy.
– And many more…
Merchants do not provide us with specific reasons for declining the cashback. In such cases, a Missing Cashback claim can be filed, and we will do our best to find the reason for the cancellation of cashback.
Please note: The store holds sole discretion in determining the validity of the cashback transaction.
– Log in before shopping.
– Shopping at a store that offers the cashback.
– When you click an offer or store, it will open a window directing you to that store. Please make sure to place orders in the opened window (tab).
– Do not use any price comparison or discount widgets while shopping.
– Please view Cashback Terms on the top of store page before shopping.
We recommend you to wait for at least 72 hours after the transaction is made. In cases where a transaction was not tracked automatically after 72 hours, we recommend to fill a Missing Cashback Form. Information required by us in the Missing Cashback Form is critical for the store to review the transaction.
Unfortunately, we do not have an option for bulk upload of missing transactions. Hence, each claim needs to be individually filed.
Cashback earned from our website is your money and can be transferred to your bank account or PayPal account. There is no minimum withdrawal limit.
The money in your account never expires. It’s your money, and you can use it anytime. However, if your account is inactive for more than 12 months, we will deduct a specific amount of maintenance each month, please view our Terms & Conditions for more information.
To withdraw your cashback, log in to your account and visit the Payments page on your Dashboard.
Select a method of payment.
Select the account to transfer your Available Balance.
Enter the amount and click Submit.
It may take up to 5 business days to process your payment request.
Unfortunately, when it comes to saving on your online purchases with us, more than one account is not necessary! Each phone number can only validate one account. Without phone verification, you may not request payment from your account.
Note: Creation of multiple accounts is considered inappropriate activity and may be grounds for cancellation of your cashback/bonuses.